enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. enVista is uniquely experienced in both optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue. enVista’s Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises.
As a Consultant focusing on the RedPrairie/Blue Yonder Warehouse Management System, job responsibilities include functionally designing, technically configuring and integrating RedPrairie/Blue Yonder’s WMS for enVista clients, as well as facilitating training for them. Candidates may be based in Indianapolis or remote through the United States.
- Lead functional and technical discussions with the client including integrating WMS to ERP and MHE systems
- Coaching enVista’s supply chain consultants on RedPrairie/Blue Yonder WMS’s functional capabilities and how to technically configure the software using RedPrairie/Blue Yonder’s development framework
- Perform configuration of the application based on design discussions
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements, and related benefits
- Aid in preparing and analyzing project plans and documentation
- Aid in preparing test scripts and training materials
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assist the client in configuration and implementation of the software system.
- Work closely with team members to understand client needs
- Travel to the client site for delivery of solutions is required
- Bachelor's Degree, or advanced Degree in Finance, Computer Science, operations management, or industrial engineering strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years professional industry experience
- RedPrairie/Blue Yonder WMS Consulting/Development and Configuration/Set-up experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record demonstrating strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Must have supply chain experience
- Should be experienced with MS SQL Server, MOCA, Report Designer and any other Reporting Tool, DDA, Page Builder, Integrator, C, C#, Java, Groovy, Jasper Reports, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Expected Travel Time: 50-75%