In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll
, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll Cyber Risk is seeking a Regional Associate, Business Development responsible for generating new opportunities and assisting Regional Sales VPs (RSVPs) on moving existing opportunities through the sales funnel. The Kroll Cyber Risk sales team is responsible for selling the entire suite of products including
- Cyber Risk Assessments & Preparedness Exercises
- Endpoint Managed Detection & Response
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- Data Breach Notification Services
This individual will work with the Regional Sales VP team and cyber practitioners execute on a regional strategy to cultivate referrals direct from corporate clients as well as through other channels such as from the legal and insurance industries.
The Regional Associate will split their time between generating net new leads/opportunities and performing sales operational/administrative duties.
The role is meant for a professional and driven salesperson who is interested in building their skills and career to manage a sales region. A successful Regional Associate is a driven collaborator who quickly builds trust and rapport with both external and internal clients. The role will involve partnering with an RSVP on daily activities, outreach, and opportunity management. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow up on marketing-generated leads (e.g., conferences, webinars, and sales target lists)
- Generate prospective client and target-buyer lists
- Outreach to net-new and cold leads in a region
- Resurface opportunities with prior clients
- Participate in lead generation activities, including events and prospecting campaigns
- Effectively pitch the Kroll Cyber Risk narrative, services, and value proposition
- Manage a lead to close through the full sales cycle
- Generate contracts, document activity, and manage sales operational needs of RSVPs
- Collaborate heavily with cyber practitioners through the full sales cycle
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Work with internal teams and our clients to reach mutually beneficial business relationships
- Maintain knowledge of current market conditions
- Maintain highly responsive and professional communications with clients and prospects
- Use Salesforce.com and other tools to document sales activities
- Influence the development of campaigns, tools, resources, incentives, and accountability metrics
- Achieve annual quota
- Have 5+ years related experience in the same or related industry
- Demonstrate clear and professional communications (oral and written)
- Experienced in proposal and contract preparation
- Experienced in lead generation / pipeline building
- Demonstrate excellent relationship building skills and collaborative approach to working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be adaptive, enthusiastic, and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and able to learn new sales tool
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.