Regional Marketing Lead Specialist Job Summary:
The Regional Marketing Lead Gen Specialist NA will be responsible to identify new contacts, new accounts and prospect customers through a variety of sources (e.g. segment lists, funding intelligence, referrals) and prospecting tools for the NA region. Reporting to the Senior Director of NA Regional Marketing. The Regional Marketing Lead Gen Specialist will work closely with the regional marketing team and the sales team to translate the regional business goals into actionable execution plans that drive demand and revenue growth in the region.Essential Responsibilities:
- Search databases and publications to create new prospect lists in support of curated database development to be used as our target market.
- Collaborates with regional marketing managers to execute relevant outbound marketing tactics to generate prospects
- Enter and maintain lead and contact data into Marketing automation systems and CRM database
- Help with the execution of high-quality user meetings, local seminars and events.
- Help with execution of account specific marketing initiatives and programs with Regional Account Managers, Key Account Managers and Inside Sales Representatives.
- Assist with tradeshows preparation and follow up by identifying relevant information and contacts.
- Strong communicator and effective team player.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Life Science
- Demonstrates a passion for action and results.
- Takes ownership of important issues being persistent in the face of obstacles.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and meticulous in details.
- Must be able to work independently, manage multiple projects, communicate proactively, and prioritize daily tasks.
- Commercial acumen
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Advanced Excel proficiency
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at