Requisition Number: 79581 The Regional Information Security Principal
is an Information Security leader within the Consulting Services organization. Functioning in a pre-sales role, providing guidance and solution recommendations with our clients around Information Security Strategy, Governance, Architecture and Controls. In this role, you will help organizations align their security program needs with that of the business, and work with our subject matter experts across various Information Technology and Security disciplines. As a leader in the field of Information Security and as a Regional Principal, the ability to work with both the technical teams and the C-Suite are important responsibilities for this role, with the ability to present to teams and perform white boarding sessions.
The Regional Principal will work with the regional sales and pre-sales teams within the assigned geography on account strategy and execution related to Information Security solutions, working with CISO's, Directors of Security, and Security Engineering teams. As part of working with the regional teams, collaboration with our security partners is important while also maintaining our agnostic posture.
The Regional Principal will provide leadership and develop relationships within the assigned region and with our clients in the design of security solutions, addressing specific client outcomes with measured milestones and KPI's. This individual must be able to lead pre-sales efforts to define business opportunities across the Security Solutions portfolio. What you'll do at Insight:
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Develop Information Security Solutions and Consulting Opportunities, Create Scopes of Work, and help drive Information Security growth within region
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Develop proposals
- Own SOW and pricing model process
- Partner with Account teams for strategic account planning around Consulting Services
- Develop relationships at client Executive levels, drive to "trusted advisor" status
- Write and publish white papers
- Deliver presentations at trade shows and/or webinars
- Present to executive management
Certifications & Skillsets
- Work with clients and project teams to identify business, compliance, and technical requirements
- Design solutions for clients based on industry and the company's best practices
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal sales and delivery teams
- All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
- CISSP, CISA/CISM, or GIAC Certified are a plus
- Knowledge of Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO, COBIT)
- Compliance / Regulatory Knowledge : PCI, HIPAA, FedRamp, GDPR
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||Job Segment:
Engineer, Law, Consulting, Developer, Security, Engineering, Legal, Technology