Requisition Number: 79580 The Regional Principal
is a technical leader within the Consulting Services organization. Functioning in a pre-sales setting directly with clients assigned within a given geography to provide solutions that meet our clients' outcomes. The Regional Principal drives the positioning of our services, leveraging Consulting Services portfolio, and is involved in the full selling cycle for Consulting Services. As a "trusted advisor" the Regional Principal will also provide insight and recommendations through industry and best practices into the solution development process to ensure services are fulfilling the proper solutions for our clients' requirements.
In addition to positioning our Consulting Services solutions, the Regional Principal will also work internally within to collaborate on strategic account planning within assigned region. The Regional Principal will provide leadership and develop relationships within assigned region and with our clients in the design of consulting solutions, addressing specific client outcomes. This individual must be able to lead pre-sales efforts to define business opportunities across the Consulting Services portfolio. What you'll do at Insight:
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Develop consulting solutions, scope, support selling cycle, and present solutions to clients
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Develop proposals
- Own SOW and pricing models process
- Partner with Account teams for strategic account planning around Consulting Services
- Develop relationships at client Executive levels, drive to "trusted advisor" status
- Write and publish white papers
- Deliver presentations at trade show and/or webinars
- Present to executive management
- Work with clients and project teams to identify business and technical requirements....
- Design solutions for clients based on industry and the company's best practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal sales and delivery teams.
- All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
Compensation is based on fair market value: $185,000 - $200,000 + plus variable compensation
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: New York City || New York (US-NY) || United States (US) || None || None || US - New York, NY ||Nearest Major Market:
Manhattan Nearest Secondary Market:
New York City Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, Supply, Cisco, Data Center, Technology, Operations