A Kforce has a client seeking a Project Manager in Canonsburg, PA.
Responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team. Ensure all projects are completed according to the underlying contract and to mutually agreed upon timelines of the customer and are in accordance with the clients policies and procedures. Ensure that the District Manager/Program Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion or cost, and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks.
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO
* Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget
* Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation
* Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion
* Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise
* Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards
* Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy
* Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
* Managing project budgets or related financial experience
* Customer-facing project management experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.