Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Top Workplaces, Energage, 2021
* CRN Tech Elite 250, The Channel Company, 2020
* CRN MSP 500 Award, CRN, 2020
* Boston Business Journal Area's Largest Minority/Women-Owned Business, Boston Business Journal, 2020
* Boston Business Journal Areas 100 Largest Private Companies, Boston Business Journal, 2020
* Boston Business Largest Family Owned Business, Boston Business Journal, 2020
* CRN Solution Provider 500, CRN, 2020
Continental Resources, Inc. is the nation's most established and reliable source for electronic test and measurement equipment. The Division is an authorized partner of the best test equipment manufacturers including Rohde & Schwarz, Tektronix, Keithley, Keysight Technologies and Fluke, among others. We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
If you're a dynamic individual who possesses strong communication and supervision skills, and are looking for a challenge, take this opportunity to explore an exciting career with us to direct, motivate, and supervise the activities of the Inside and Outsides sales force in pursuit of the sales, rentals, and leasing of the Test and Measurement products. As an authorized source for new and refurbished test equipment sales and rental, ConRes provides oscilloscopes, signal generators, network and spectrum analyzers, wireless communications testers, field testing and general purpose test equipment.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Reports to the Vice President of the Instrument Division
* To direct, motivate and supervise the activities of the Inside and Outside sales force in pursuit of the sales, rentals, distribution and leasing of the Test and Measurement products
* Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training of the Inside, Outside sales force, and all support personnel consistent with Corporate policy
* Responsible to make sales calls with Account Managers and when applicable manage uncovered territories
* Responsible for monthly regional reports i.e. forecast report, updating sales statistic quota sheets, etc. and any other reports deemed necessary by the Vice President of the Instrument Division
* All forecasts must be compiled into one report for the region and submitted to the division VP by the 28th of each month.
* Responsible for setting sales and rental quotas for both Inside Sales and Outside sales
* Responsible to conduct monthly WebEx sales meetings and a minimum of one in-house regional sales meeting per year
* Perform employee reviews and make changes when necessary
* Responsible for ensuring all Account Manager Calendars and CRM data are kept current.
Overview of Key Quotas for Region:
* A minimum of 70% of sales, rental & distribution quota
* Gross margin must be at least 25% of the total sales rental and distribution revenue
* Actively sell a minimum of 3 of the 6 distribution product lines
Education and Experience Requirements:
* BS, BA Preferred
* 2+ Years managerial level experience
* Test & Measurement sales experience preferred
* Technical courses provided through OEM partners and websites
* ConRes administration and operational procedures provided on-the-job training
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
* Knowledge of SAP database preferred