What will you do
Territory Western USA - NM, CO, NE, SD, ND, MT, WY, UT, NV, AZ, CA, WA, OR, ID, AK, HI
Able to live anywhere in the territory near an airport.
Who you are Education:
- Will generate new revenue from our complete sales portfolio to the Law Enforcement Industry.
- Identifies potential target end-users & prioritizes accounts and opportunities to produce the best results using both direct and indirect sales channels and strategies.
- Builds a strong distributor network that is aligned with the companies distributor & vertical market strategy designed to maximize Draeger sales & profits.
- Maintains a high awareness of market trends and the competition, their strengths, weaknesses, sales and marketing methods & shares this information with internal stakeholders.
- Develops an annual sales plan and applies time & territory management techniques to maximize productivity & plans sales activities 30-60 days in advance.
- Builds strong relationships with distributor partners at multiple levels within the account- sales people, sales managers, and key decision makers.
- Builds strong relationships with key Law Enforcement end-users with decision makers and key influencers within the business.
- Travel - 60% (Tues-Thurs)
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five years experience selling personal protection equipment to the Law Enforcement Industry