Must have the following in order to apply:
- Bachelors / Associates degree in Marketing, Business or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 + years of experience within workforce development segment/industry
- 2+ years sales experience
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to interface within all levels of the company
- Solid public speaking presentation skills including the ability to explain complex technologies and product features
- Excellent oral, written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office products
- Ability to embrace and respect the team culture approach
- Excellent project management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
- Ability to locate information through various sources including the internet
Marketing/Sales position with today's leading provider of online workforce systems. Regional Sales Manager's responsibilities include strategically selling companies products and services with new and existing customers within assigned territory. Responsibilities include representing the company as expert on assigned market opportunities and market dynamics within the region. This position is for an enthusiastic and energetic person who would like to be involved with a progressive and growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize a variety of internal and external sources to build sales pipeline
- Sales funnel management and management reporting
- Assist in planning sales strategy
- Drive sales programs for new business and greater account penetration
- Willingness to travel within assigned region required (estimated >50%)
- Selling of complex products, solutions, and services
- Represent company at national, regional and state workforce conferences
- Responsible for developing market opportunities within assigned region
- Act as primary marketing face to the customer
- Work closely internally with Marketing and other corporate teams
- Establish strong relationships with Customer's Executives and Managers
- Provide quarterly update on regional activities to include workforce trends, assumptions, promotions, and competitive landscape
- Collaborate with marketing team and provide direction on promotional activities
- Timely preparation and submittal of quotations to customers. These may be simple verbal quotations, or may involve detailed documents
- Maintain the correspondence/quote files and contact database
- Present company products to large and small audiences in person and via web conferences.
- Solid working knowledge of workforce development industry/key customers
- Interact with other departments in the organization to insure the proper handling of customer requirements
- Meet/Exceed assigned regional sales targets
- Assist in submission of proposals
- Interact constructively and well with others across functional lines of responsibility
- Follow all company safety policies, procedures, and policies
- Respond to change productively
- May also be assigned various projects and tasks as needed
Criminal background and professional reference check.
We offer a fast paced, team-oriented environment with a casual dress code.
Days & Hours:
Monday through Friday; full time position.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.