MagTek is an innovative technology company with a proud history as a pioneer and innovator in the exciting world of FinTech. Founded in 1972, we are driven by our vision to design, build and market mobile, payment and security solutions that help us all bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment. Our customers include some of the largest retailers, financial institutions, and OEM's around the world and many small businesses that use our mobile payment solutions. Privately held and headquartered in Seal Beach, CA, we remain founder-led and tightly controlled, which allows us to respond quickly to our customers and changing market conditions. From our earliest days we have been a leader in various forms of payment and security/authentication technologies. The FinTech is world going through a phase of rapid growth and innovation and we are looking for smart, motivated, team players to help us grow our company. Openings are located at our Seal Beach, CA and Paoli, PA Offices. Major Functions and Areas of Accountability
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling MagTek instant card issuance, retail branch automation and security products and solutions within a geographic area, to banks and credit unions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your duties will include prospecting for and developing customers as well as account management and support for existing clients.
- The successful candidate will be a talented player able to cover multiple positions well and achieve high conversion rates across every stage of the sales funnel, from getting appointments through cold calling to setting up meetings with the appropriate customers, negotiating complex deals and closing business. Your ability to excel will be determined by your drive to win, creativity, initiative, teamwork and ability to deliver solutions that solve our customers' complex payment and transaction security problems; ultimately meeting and exceeding sales goals and strategic growth objectives.
This position provides broad sales and account management responsibilities and a high degree of autonomy across your region to build, grow and develop your business in the exciting instant card Issuance, branch automation and security authentication business.
Job Requirements / Your Exceptional Qualities
- Design and implement the sales strategy to grow revenue within your region and addressable market.
- Translate product strategy into sales & marketing plans - including lead generation, company and product positioning, etc.
- Represent MagTek at trade shows and other industry specific events.
- Build and maintain relationships with business and IT decision-makers and executives responsible for developing and deploying card issuance and branch automation solutions within financial institutions.
- Establish effective internal communications regarding customers, partners, products and services to maximize your and others' sales effectiveness.
- Manage all phases of the sales funnel, including negotiating contracts, establishing pricing and payment terms, and meeting conditions of satisfaction / SLA performance requirements.
- Ensure continued high customer satisfaction levels, build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers.
- Report on results, actions taken and their outcome.
- Quickly adopt existing MagTek sales and marketing processes and help innovate and continuously improve the company's sales operations.
- Other duties as required to satisfy customers, win market share and grow the company.
For this challenging position, we need a talented, highly motivated individual with excellent negotiation and hunting skills. Our ideal candidate fits the following requirements:
- Strong technical & solutions sales background, with 3 to 5-years' experience, especially in building and maintain strategic accounts or driving new sales (i.e., hunter) role with strong emphasis on selling solutions vs. individual products.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain (strategic) long-term partnerships.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills. Ability to effectively interact with senior business and IT decision makers and executives and influence and shape their decisions. Comfortable in a fast-paced fluid work environment and excited to drive change and the exploration of new frontiers and processes.
- Strong planning skills, including ability to create and deliver against plans and budgets.
- Comfortable using technology to maximize personal and team productivity - including CRM systems, SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Prepared to travel to meet with your customers across your region and in MagTek's headquarters in California or to conferences around the country.
- College or advanced degree preferred.
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail email@example.com . MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.