What will you do
- At Drger, it is our passion and dedication to protect, support and save lives. Our dedication to life naturally extends to the quality of our employees' lives. They are the essence of our company, and without them, we would not be what we are today - a world leader in medical and safety technology. We are searching for people who want to join us in building "Technology for Life".
Will be responsible for building the Drger fire and gas detection systems business in the assigned geographic territory through new business development with identified target customers and growing the installed base with existing customers including service contracts.
Who you areEducation:
- The RSM is also responsible for identifying, managing and driving manufacturer's representatives as necessary within the territory.
- Identifies potential target end-users within the target segments & prioritizes accounts and opportunities to produce the best sales and profitability results.
- Focuses time and resources on sales into the key oil, gas and petrochemical segments, while also covering sales in to application driven markets, through direct sales efforts and managing manufacturer representative activity.
- Maintains a high awareness of fire and gas systems market trends and the competition, their strengths, weaknesses, sales and marketing methods & shares this information with internal stakeholders.
- Develops an annual sales plan and applies time & territory management techniques to maximize productivity & plans sales activities 30 -60-90 days in advance.
Bachelor's degree in engineering or science discipline from an accredited university. Related Experience
Required: 4 years' experience selling process control solutions / analysers or instrumentation Special Competencies or Certifications:
• Certified or Professional Engineer status
• Member of recognized professional body for control / instrumentation.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM systems
• Must be able to perform routine arithmetic calculations and have a complete understanding of pricing structures and gross margin
• Must be able to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing well enough to articulate company and product information to customer