This role will serve as a Regulatory Reporting Analyst responsible for driving key reporting activities and functions within the Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR) organization.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for the accurate preparation and submission of the Firm Electronic Bluesheet reports and potentially other regulatory reporting for various global jurisdictions. The candidate will also be responsible for activities related to control function performance such as submission tracking, monitor and testing reviews and controls, related metrics and other ad hoc reporting and analysis. Other responsibilities include, key contact for respective regulatory agency inquiries regarding filings and submissions, responsible for the identification, tracking, and remediation of data issues and control enhancements that impact the respective reports; partner with the NFRR Regulatory Interpretation team on all changes to regulatory requirements, review and update business requirements in Data Dictionaries, partner with technology team in providing requirements and user acceptance testing (UAT), identify strategic sourcing of data (via Authorized Data Source (ADS)) and enhance controls and assist with NFRR Report Onboarding which includes performing current state assessments, understand the effectiveness of controls, determination of process risks, and executing plans to incorporate the reporting process into the NFRR organization.Required Job Skills:
Desired Job Skills:
- Expert Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 3-5 years of large firm experience
- Data management and data quality background especially EDM Use Standard
- Technical savvy with the ability to quickly understand different systems and processes
- Ability to provide clear oral and written communication to a variety of business and technical audiences.
- Project Management
- Detail oriented and process excellence mind set
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, analytical mindset required
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet regulatory submission deadlines
- Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing needs in a dynamic work environment
- Eager to learn and grow, receptive to constructive feedback
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Driver of change
- Identify, collect, validate and record internal loss events and "near misses." Contribute to root cause analyses on internal loss events and develop remediation plans to strengthen controls.
- Experience with major regulatory programs, implementations and interaction via exams, periodic routines
- Tableau and Micro Strategy is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently developing projects as well as work in a team environment.
- Ability to think strategically in connecting data flows into big picture business outcomes
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: