RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - Financial Services
The role of the Relationship Manager is to act as the primary point of contact for our Broker clients to ensure that all operational and administrative duties are delivered in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
This is a full time, direct hire position located in Cary, NC or St. Louis , MO . No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available. Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager
Qualifications of the Relationship Manager
- Review, monitor and manage the entire relationship provided to the broker client
- Act as a liaison between broker client and internal operations and technology teams
- Complete initial and ongoing due diligence and respond to client inquiries regarding broker services
- Support internal client base, provide management reporting, and manage internal database and reporting systems
- Involved in new project management stages at the company
- Collaborate with technology teams to develop and enhance software offerings
- Work with operations team to ensure quality control standards are met
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in financial services or business operations
- Experience marketing in a B2B environment. Able to build relationship with management and work with internal and external clients
- Must be able to organize and prioritize and complete tasks within established time constraints
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and meet numerous deadlines
- Knowledge of broker - dealer operations and proxy processes
- Knowledge in Microsoft Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to work in an open office environment. Some travel required.
Contact Judy Protz at email@example.com or (919)981-6200 x315 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.