Our client, a leading internet company, is looking for a talented Release Automation Engineer for their Concord, MA location.
Permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be on-site role after.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to deepaf@ brainsworkgroup.com
Release Automation Engineer
- a Slack bot to notify developers when a build is broken
- a web app that Operations and QA use to monitor staging and production environments, as well as schedule service outages
- a custom artifact storage system
- a highly concurrent command-line deploy tool
- a tool for adjusting service capacity in production
- automated vm image builds with Packer
- a “canary” production deploy process
- many one-off deployment pipelines for various development teams
- Executes well. Embraces the 20/80 rule and focuses on what’s important.
- Is proficient in at least one programming language.
- Has used version control, written unit tests, used a dependency management system, and considered different strategies for packaging or deploying code.
- Likes to write code that is clear, concise, and well-designed.
- Is proficient in Linux systems administration.
- Has strong command-line skills.
- Is comfortable digging in to performance and reliability problems.
- Doesn’t mind performing upgrades or backups.
- Is passionate about infrastructure automation, configuration management, monitoring, and site reliability.
- Is not deterred by technical debt, or the prospect of making changes in production.
- Enjoys collaborating with teammates while designing new projects.
- Is comfortable in a role that involves providing customer service for other teams in the engineering organization.
- Has been responsible for systems that other people depend on, either internal (eg. continuous integration cluster) or user-facing (eg. production website).
- Has experience with any of the following: Puppet, Ruby, Git, Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket, Vault, Packer, AWS, Selenium
Use this link to apply directly: https://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=14232548
Or email: deepaf@ brainsworkgroup.com Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers