The Release Engineer is responsible for researching, designing, building, maintaining and testing Tyler products needed to successfully deploy client software.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
- Troubleshoot complex environment, software, and workflow problems related to deployment.
- Provide installation support to Deployment Teams across Tyler.
- Attend industry seminars and training to develop an understanding of emerging technologies.
- Create, use and maintain technical documentation on a variety of platforms including Confluence related to Deployment.
- Standardize deployments across Tyler
Colorado Code of Regulations 7 CCR 1103-13 Disclosure
- Three years of experience in either Release Management, software development or system administration.
- Experience in software deployment a plus.
- Experience in server and server virtualization administration.
- Experience working with AWS a plus.
- Experience working with and administration of databases, preferably SQL Server.
- Ability to research complex technological problems, formulate recommendations, and build technically sound and scalable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to learn new technology independently and quickly.
- Experience with Octopus Deploy a plus.
- Experience with PowerShell, or similar scripting languages a plus.
- Experience configuring and deploying web sites and applications through IIS a plus.
Salary will generally fall between $61,646 - $86,083 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.