Project Manager / Release Manager (Release Management) (Sunnyvale, CA) (Commutable distance from Sunnyvale CA)
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years of Release Management experience
- 3+ years experience working with Agile Software teams
- Continuous improvement
- Experience with fast and agile release cycles
- Experience in software development methodologies
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
- Understand interdependencies between teams and coordinate resources
- Experienced with high paced and highly ambiguous environments
- Desire for growth in role, Positive attitude and thrives in nebulous situations
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Nice to have - iOS application experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Lead/support a team of developers and QE teams
- Responsibilities- Owning and managing releases
- Owning and managing corporate events and promos
- Release process re-engineering for AOS
- Release management lifecycle by scheduling, coordinating and managing
releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios and platforms.
- Work across teams and groups to make features and releases visible
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, test, modification and integration
- Coordinate, deploy and Weekly Release Reporting of actual release of software.
- Define and implement a standardized deployment process for handling releases
from patches to minor enhancement, to major releases.
- Maintain documentation around branching, merging, build, and release Negotiation of release dates, conduct release
reviews, create and coordinate release schedules working with Program Management and Dev management