3 + years of change management experience
Good communication skills is a must
Good organization skills
Release and Change Management Lead Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Document release details and rollback plan for all scheduled and emergency releases.
• Ensure developers, analysts, business and IT owner have followed all process for release.
• Responsible for managing changes through different environments using the change management tool ServiceNow.
• Responsible for updating SDLC documents related to enhancements and defects of the application.
• Maintain local user security by creating user profiles and setting access rights in the LIMS application
• Attend necessary global change management meetings
• Collaborate across IT functions for releases.
• Responsible for working with sites to identify acceptable outage time.
• Assist in designing and continuously improving application support process
• The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by this role, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree in Computer science or 5+ years of related experience
• Experience with change control and putting together a release package
• Working experience with developers and Business analyst
• The ability to learn and adapt to a fast pace environment
• Excellent Communication skills.