Title: Reliability EngineerOnsite Location: Huntersville, NCMake A Difference For Those Who Make The World™
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Reliability Engineer,
you'll be part of our Engineering team located in Huntersville, NC
. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Establish,withtheProductTeams, Qualification Test Plansto Ensure ProductsMeetCustomerCTQMetricsto EnsureaSuccessful Product Launch AgainstCommitted Warrantyand Product Life Specifications
- Define Application Based Product Testing ProceduresandMethodsand theirCorrespondingProduct Reliability Targets
- CollectandSummarize Product Reliability DataUsingStatistically ValidTechniques
- MaintainAppropriate Project & Milestone Documentationsuchas Test Plans, Test Status Reports,andFRACAS
- Drive FMEA ProcessEarly in theDesign PhasetoOptimize DesignandMitigate Risk
- Participatein Design Safety Reviews During theNPDProcess to Ensure Product Meets All Requirements
- CorrectlyApplyReliability/Quality Science to Assure New Product Quality Goals Are Achieved Irrespective of Schedule Pressures & Cost
- IdentifyHigh Warranty ProductsforProduct Teardowns,RootCause AssessmentandEnsureCorrective Action Resolution
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have,
What You'll Receive
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Related Discipline.
- Minimumof 5 Years Technical Experience in Reliability/Test Lab/Quality DisciplineinaNew Product Development Environmentwith Electro-Mechanical Devices
- PriorNew Product Development ExperienceisaPlus
- Trained in theUse of Six SigmaTools andTechniques (i.e., Six Sigma Green Belt) suchas:Design ofExperiments (DOE),Statistical Process Control(SPC), andGage Repeatability and Reproducibility(GR&R).
- Ability to Work with Cross-Functional and Culturally Diverse Teams.
- Excellent Communication Skills.Highly Motivated and Hands-On person that takes
- Ownership of Results
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.