We Don't Just BuildTheWorld, We Build InnovativePower ToolsToo.
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Comebuild with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largesttool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems anddevelop world class power tools. We are committed to providesafe, reliable and best in class productto our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. Who you Are
You're a motivated, hands-on person that takes ownership for achieving assigned tasks. You also have:Required Specifications:
What You'll Do
- High school diplomarequired, Associates degree or equivalent a plus
- Familiar with MS Word and MS Excel
- Able to multitask and clearly communicate with his customers internal and external
- Able to follow verbal direction and written procedures
- Familiar with the use of power tools a plus
- Able to lift 50 lbs
As a ReliabilityTechnician, you'll be part of our Global Tools & Storage team located inTowson,MD.Specifically, you'll:
Benefits & Perks
- Support Reliability Engineering Team
- Job requires the assembly and disassembly of power tools
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing the Reliability Lab.
- Assist in failure analysis of warranty returns & test failures.
- Help coordinate the logistics of incoming and outgoing shipments of tools.
- Requires a good mechanical aptitude
- Record data and prepare test reports
- Manage workload and work to due dates while meeting Reliability Engineering Team's needs
- Prepare test samples and perform pre-test measurements
- Summarize data in tabular or graphical form, for consumption by Engineers
- Effectively communicate status of active projects
- Maintain a safe and orderlywork place.
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.