Position: Oracle Enterprise Management Implementation Specialist Must be a - OEM Expert The position is Remote Required U.S. Cleared Public Trust or must be a Clearable US Citizen -for a Public Trust (Preferred in the DC Area radius of 100 miles) but will work with other locations with the right experiences Senior - Oracle Enterprise Management Cloud Contol Manager DBA (OEM) Administrator 12C and 13C Knows how to install, set up, and tweak Cloud Control. Have you performed OEM-based cloning of DB tiers, or Web Tier cloning using OEM which is one of our critical items going forward? Do you have SuperCluster experience?
USIT is looking for an expert or at least a very experienced
Oracle Enterprise Management (OEM) Administrator with SuperCluster
experience to join our team in support of our U.S. Federal customer. We are searching for a consultant with very strong OEM "Cloud Control Manager" experiences, especially in the use of WebLogic -cloning using OEM, setup of SW libraries, and establishing segregated OEM user groups (SA, DBA, WebLogic, etc).
- Position: Oracle Database Administrator/OEM Specialist
Clearance: Clearable U.S. Citizen for a Public Trust
US Citizen: Required
Work Location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-time, salaried, permanent position
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of Oracle administration experience
- Strong experience with Oracle Enterprise Management Cloud Control Manager 12c/13c
- Strong Oracle DB/Fusion Middleware experience with Oracle SuperCluster and other Oracle Appliance Experience - System Administration or DB or Mid-tier
- Significant Database and Mid-Tier Cloning Experience
- Advanced skills w/ OEM diagnostics, OEM Information Publisher
- Experience creating OEM dashboards
- Experienced with OEM 12c / 13c Cloud Control and the full use of advanced features for supporting Oracle DB and Web Tier (Weblogic / FMW) cloning.
- Experience customizing, enhancing, or extending the capabilities of OEM
Create OEM Dashboards Provision database and mid-tier services
Clone database and mid-tier instances Install, Setup, and Configure the Oracle 12c/19c databases, Fusion Middleware products (e.g. Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) & Oracle Internet Directory (OID)) Backup and Recovery Apply PSU's or CPU's as required Architect and implement "To Be" and COOP/DR solutions Apply security measures and mitigate security scan results Maintain ATOs Perform performance tuning of Oracle systems Perform root cause analysis (RCA) of all issues as they arise Deploy applications Establish segregated OEM user groups (SA, DBA, WebLogic, etc)
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change USIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). USIT provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status. USIT participates in E-Verify.