.Net Developer with Angular- Long Term Contract
This position calls for a self-motivated, driven, quick-learning software engineer to work on a fast-paced, time-sensitive projects. This role will work with other engineers to plan, design, develop, validate and maintain the enterprise software components for Smart Grid solutions using Microsoft Stack, primarily .Net Framework with C#.
- Experience Microsoft stack development, .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS/Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins or similar development tools
- Database scripting, stored procedures and profiling experience in SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Experience in Agile Scrum software development process
- Should be self-motivated and result-oriented with a technical aptitude to quickly learn and be productive in a short period of time
- Must have strong organization skills with attention to details.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology