Role: Lead Engineer (Kotlin, Java, Spring boot, Microservices Architecture)
Full-time/ Direct Hire
Required Credit and Fraud Risk Technology experience ------------------------------------------ GENERAL SUMMARY:
The Engineering Manager, Credit and Fraud Risk Technology (CFRT)
is responsible for setting technical direction while actively managing day-to-day software development. Part of the Credit & Fraud risk technology group, this individual will contribute to the design and delivery of robust, scalable microservices in support of digital bank's mission-critical decisioning infrastructure. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with technology and product peers and lead collaborative efforts to ensure end-to-end project delivery
- Ability to translate functional requirements to technical design and specs
- Communication includes excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences -technical, as well as business.
- Ability to coach guide team members towards on skills needed for projects success.
- Experience in designing, developing, and engineering solutions that require integration with various cloud services.
- Mentor and manage a high-performance delivery team
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action.
- Lead effectively through outcomes rather than tasks
- BS degree (Master's preferred) with 7+ years of strong experience in Core Java/Kotlin, Object oriented programming, Spring boot, Kotlin and scripting
- Have managed an Engineering team for 2+ years. Deep knowledge of engineering processes, underlying principles, and trade-offs
- Experience in cloud infrastructure - Azure/GCP/AWS
- Hands-on experience in Microservices architecture, and cloud-based API management solutions
- Knowledge of container-based development and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of cloud deployment processes, and experience working in a mature DevOps environment
- Strong experience in NoSQL DBs like Cosmos Db, Cassandra, Mongo DB. Etc.,
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and leveraging SDLC tools to improve development and testing efficiency
- Preferred - Experience in Risk platforms (Credit, Fraud, Compliance)
- Knowledge of agile operating principles - experience operating in a sprint cycle
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.