USIT is seeking an individual for a significant Oracle SOA or Java ADF software development contract.
Work is to be Remote
but the candidate should be in the DC area or commutable.
Work is Remote from your home office.or in our Chantilly, VA HQ The position is for a Proposal we are preparing. The start date will be Mar/Apr. 2020.
- Must have experience overseeing a large program. Oracle SOA and JAVA, J2EE and ADF software development.
- Technical and Software experience is a must-have skill
- Certification : Project Management certification preferred. (May consider other recognized certification, etc.)
- Practiced in the following methodologies: Agile Scrum
- This effort encompasses acquisition process knowledge, software development, testing, quality assurance, sustainment, and infrastructure operations.
- Software components include Oracle SOA.
:- These are Must-Haves Technical Experience -
Oracle SOA and/or JAVA and ADF software development Experience
: Five (5) years of relevant experience. 5 years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields. Education
: BS or BA or four (4) additional years of experience. Security Clearance
: MUST-HAVE an Active -
DoD Secret or NACLC Investigation or Clearable Work Location
: Chantilly/Richmond, Virginia. The ideal candidate should be able to commute to these locations. But work is Remote.
USIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). USIT provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status. USIT participates in E-Verify.