Cambridge, MA Salary:
The Judge Group is seeking Sr. Integrated Circuit Design Engineer. Designing integrated circuits for extreme environments and unique applications - from outer space to inside the human body. Develops analog, mixed-signal, and RF application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC) for national security, space, biomedical applications, and more.
- BS with 6+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- MS with 4+ years of experience designing integrated circuits
- PhD focused on integrated circuit design
- Experience designing analog and/or mixed-signal circuits such as amplifiers, ADC/DAC, PLL or other timing circuits, high-speed I/O, or RFICs
- Cadence Virtuoso
- Have been responsible for final checks and tapeout of at least one chip
- Experience with low power energy harvesting and power conditioning
- Experience with low energy per bit radio architectures
- Experience with MOS advanced nodes below 32nm
- Experience with radiation-hardened electronics
- Applicants selected for this position will be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
Will consider remote applicants for this position. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com