Kforce's client, a growing nationwide company in Phoenix, AZ is seeking a remote .NET Software Developer to work within an agile scrum team in our Product Development Organization. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. The company offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual bonus, etc. This position is 100% remote.
The client is looking for dedicated practitioners with passion for modern software development approach, implementing best practices, and highly attuned to latest industry trends. The chosen .NET Software Developers will collaborate with the rest of the team(s) members to help achieve redesign and new design initiatives of our product portfolio by applying software design techniques and design patterns that will scale alongside our fast-growing business demands.
* Software Developer will build and develop reusable technology components in modern software engineering practices using C#, Net Core, and distributed platforms
* Aware of and or experience in building modern distributed architected applications with knowledge of web technologies (HTTP, REST, Web APIs, microservices)
* Work in a collaborative and fast pace agile environment to evangelize software development best practices
* As a Software Developer, you will identify and champion mitigation of technical debt by adopting SOLID principles and Unit Testing patterns and practices.
* Perform troubleshooting and/or provide resolution to incidents raised by the support staff
* Software Developers work with Git source control and Gitflow
* B.S. in Science/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent work experience
* 2-5 years of designing, developing, debugging, and securing applications in C#
* Experience and knowledge with SQL Server Databases
* Experience with Web Forms
* Familiar with Git-based workflows, review process, and shifting left quality practices is preferred
* Familiarity with Cloud-Native architectures and technologies, (i.e., public/private cloud, containerization, infra-as-code, and scaling is a plus)
* Experience in .Net Core 3.x/Full Framework 4.X/Asp.Net MVC and WebAPI/C# is a plus but not required
* Experience with DevOps practices using Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus but not required
* Experience using CI/CD tools and practices (such as Azure DevOps) is a plus but not required
* Ability to multitask, analyze and problem solve, and coach less other experienced members
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.