Kforce's client, a growing company in Encinitas, CA, is seeking Software Engineer to join their team. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. The Algorithm Software Development Engineer will be focused on developing computational modules to extract and decipher complex cardiac signals and other related physiological parameters. This set of inputs are measured over a 3D space and as such leads to 3D reconstruction of information, similar to imaging systems like CT, ultrasound. The effort in the project involves the need to create a highly efficient solution within a high-end computing environment. They will work along scientists and other software engineers in all relevant areas of algorithm development within the system.
* Windows development
* As an Algorithm Software Development Engineer, you will be implementing and/or develop Signal processing algorithms or other computational algorithms to process high throughput data in a multi-threaded environment
* Data transport module to transmit data from/to multiple hardware systems
* Asist with developing sensor devices and corresponding technology from the perspective of signal and algorithm needs
* The Algorithm Software Development Engineer will participate in discussion with System Engineer and Algorithm Engineer on algorithm developments
* The application is developed in a windows environment
* BS, MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
* 1 to 2 years of C/C++ and/or C# development experience
* Either C#, WPF for user interface design experience or algorithm and/or signal processing experience - will consider either one
* Multi-Threaded programming experience in C++ or C# environment
* Multithreading multi-chats experience is preferred
* Multi-Threaded programming experience
* Solid understand of fundamental mathematical concepts, such as Linear Algebra
* Self-starter, able to lead an effort and work independently with certain level of guidance
* Good communicator, able to lead discussion, conduct brainstorming and reach agreement despite differences
* Have the capability to manage the resources and time allotted in an efficient manner
Nice to Have:
* Previous experience on digital filtering and code performance optimization will be a plus
* Experience with Matlab or Python is a plus
* 3D Rendering experience within WPF is a plus
* Experience in a highly regulated industry such as pharmaceutical, medical, semiconductor, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.