TITLE: Android Engineer - Kotlin
PAY: Ranges between $60 to $100 per hour, based on level of experience
- ProFocus is searching for multiple Android Developers for a remote contract opportunity with a Fortune 5 company
- These are mid-to-senior level development roles with great pay and are responsible for delivering world-class Android apps and features. Email Tye Lewman your resume so we can discuss it.
- You'll be working closely with teams of outstanding and diverse iOS, Android and services developers delivering and supporting a wide range of exciting products
- Participates in medium-to-large scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Work closely with product and design teams to optimize the experience for the Android platform
- 3+ years of professional experience with Kotlin
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well on diverse teams across the US
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience with Java is a huge plus
- Have a strong portfolio and involvement in the development community
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise level organization
- Previous work experience in eCommerce space is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is one of the largest companies in the world, among the Fortune 5, and is heavily involved in the community, giving more than $1B to charity each year
- These teams maintain a great work/life balance, with reasonable hours and a cool project
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.