Sky Solutions is seeking an Appian developer. The ideal candidate must fit into Sky Solution’s culture consisting of high-quality professionals who wish to grow as individuals and as a team.
Remote Mid-Level & Senior Appian Developer
Washington, DC (Remote Now)
- Overall 3 to 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian.
- Expertise with Appian BPM Framework & Architecture.
- Expertise with SAIL (Self-Assembling interface layer) .
- Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, WebLogic, IIS, etc. as part of product installation, administration, maintenance & server-side debugging issues.
- Experienced with RDBMS & SQL.
- Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements.
- Experienced with Appian CDTs & design practices.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Appian certified developer & Appian certified administrator.
- Experienced in Appian 7.x/16.x version design, implementation and ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian applications & prototype.
- Experienced with Appian product administration activities.
- Experienced with Portal to Tempo migration.
- Implementing design, development and testing best practices across the software development life cycle.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the development team
Sky Solutions is a strategic consulting, staffing and technology services company headquartered in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. We deploy the optimal resources, expertise and technologies to help organizations improve their business performance. Sky Solutions is committed to creating innovative, flexible solutions for government and commercial clients. As a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with Woman and Minority Owned certifications, we provide key staff to employers to meet their business-critical needs while promoting diversity and equal opportunity in employment