Requisition Number: 77351
Insight Enterprise is seeking a Remote Senior Azure Engineer for a 6+ month contract opportunity. This position is seeking a Senior level engineer that can hit the ground running! If you have the skillsets required below, we would love to speak with you! The overall objectives of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications/ Must Haves:
- Azure environment review for efficiency, ease of management and alignment with best practices.
- Provide Technical Leadership and assurance of best practices.
- Establish yourself as a technical expert with varying industry knowledge.
- Implement Site Recovery\DR solution to align with objectives and SLAs.
- Implement approved changes.
- Provide support for issues.
Nice to have:
- 10+ years of relevant Infrastructure experience
- 5+ years of experience with Azure, including IAM, IaaS, PaaS, AD, Site Recovery, Security, Backup, etc.
- Good understanding of key Azure offerings, including SQL, Containers, Storage, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud environments
- Strong understanding and experience with VMWare for onsite Infrastructure.
- Good experience with Cohesity.
- Experience & knowledge of the Sophos Cloud based Security platform.
- Good understanding of DR\BR concepts and their associated best practices, failover processes and SLAs.
- Good understanding of Security as it relates to cloud components & technologies.
- Strong understanding of Networking components, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, firewall and connectivity between on-premise Data Centers and Azure.
- Track record of success delivering medium and/or enterprise scale solutions
- Creating system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies leveraged by software solutions, including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, etc.
- Ability to present problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Results oriented with proven track record of "can-do" attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral & written.
- Fluent in English
- Azure Certifications - Architect, Administrator, or other Infrastructure class certs.
- Experience and Knowledge of Azure Sentinel is a plus.
- Experience with a hosted multi-client solution in Azure (Siloed) is a plus.
- DevOps experience automating & scripting Azure environments is a plus.
- AWS knowledge, experience and certifications would be nice to have.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Developer, Engineer, Supply, Cloud, Database, Technology, Engineering, Operations