Kforce is seeking a remote Backend RoR Engineer in San Diego, CA.
This is a Remote Backend RoR Engineer role within a fast-paced, Scrum-based brand-new software product environment. In this role, you will be responsible for writing application code in Ruby in a Ruby on Rails system. The remote Backend RoR Engineer will work closely with a small team of designers, developers, and be responsible for software quality.
* The Backend RoR Engineer will leverage strong domain knowledge to provide comprehensive software solutions
* Responsible for testing your code via Rspec
* Carefully review work before it is submitted
* Work toward -win-win- outcomes
* At least 3 years of full-time software development experience for web-based applications
* Experience working in Ruby and Ruby on Rails is required
* Experience working in Rspec is a plus
* Strong ability to understand product vision/requirements
* Knowledge of Database/SQL testing is a plus
* Experience working in Automation testing tools
* Basic knowledge in either, Selenium, Rspec, Cucumber, or Jest is desired
* Open to flexible working hours when demanded by the project
* Possess very strong written, verbal communications skills
* If a project is handed to you, you see it all the way through to completion
* Show initiative & be accountable for your work with minimal handholding
* Creative in finding solutions to problems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.