REMOTE Business Analyst Opportunity!Responsibilities:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Conducts needs analysis, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic as necessary.
- Drives testing.
- Creates and updates system documentation.
- Researches and documents requirements, evaluates scenarios, and executes changes needed to respond to requirements.
- Identifies test scenarios, develops test scripts, and creates expected results for use in test cycles.
- Summarizes and communicates testing outcomes in meaningful ways.
- Acts as liaison among clients, operations, and technical staff.
- Collaborates with clients and other technical teams as needed.
- After hours on-call rotation. Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or commensurate experience. Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst from another industry or detailed working knowledge of several system functions.
Good working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet tools, SQL, HTML, Doc-To-Help, Adobe Acrobat, and the internet. Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong consensus building, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with both technical staff and clients.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Knowledge in the area of NIST compliance strongly desired.
- Knowledge or experience in an Agile environment a plus.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org