Our client is currently seeking a Remote Deskside Support for their location in West Pittsburgh, PA. If you have any further questions regarding the opportunity, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top 3 Skills: Deskside support, customer service and critical thinking.
* Provide first-level remote support of customers' software and minor operating system modification requests. Investigate, research, and resolve moderately complex issues
* Respond to requests and document tickets in Service Now following company policy and procedures
* Perform software installations, upgrades, and configure customer-specific software
* Review team's current processes and recommend process improvements
* Document installation guides and workflow processes. Collaborate with Information Technology teams to update workflow processes impacting multiple teams
* Train users and communicate policies and standards to improve software performance and customer service
* Act as a technical resource for Information Technology support coordinators
Serve as contact in providing remote customer service and moderately complex technical support to internal partners and vendors.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field preferred.
* 2+ years of technical support experience.
* Knowledge of Windows operating systems, SCCM, Altaris, SMS, and ServiceNow experience a plus.