Kforce has a client in Pittsburgh, PA that is seeking a Remote Enterprise Architect on a contact to hire basis.
The Remote Enterprise Engineer will be responsible for following MIS team environment, validating that infrastructure is compliant to the organization's standards, as well as meet with the MIS Application support teams to create or modify designs, using the organizations standard technology to accommodate the business needs. The Remote Enterprise Architect will also be responsible for meeting with application teams to determine design components.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field preference
* 6-8 years of experience
* Integrations experience is required
* Architecture, Linux, and Windows experience is required
* Visio designs or Aris Design tool experience
* Oracle, MSQL, MySQL, Mongo experience
* Web/Application Technologies (WebSphere, Tomcat, Micro Services)
* Integration technologies: (API's, IBM ACE, ETL/Batch, File transfer)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Proficiency with Microsoft Visio for design documentation; Changing to Software AG ARIS (ARIS experience a plus)
* Desire to quickly learn and understand new concepts and apply them to Service Design tasks
* Knowledge of Microsoft desktop tools, and products - Outlook, Teams meetings, etc. and the ability to manage their time, tracking tasks with deadlines, and organizational skills to keep track of multiple projects/tasks, documentation, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.