Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest Staffing organization, Direct-Hire opening for a Remote FX Middle Office Trading Analyst to work within one of our Financial Services clients.
This role requires experience in foreign currency payments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as central point of contact for trading operational tasks
• Generate and review key risk reporting and report up to management
• Supporting Trade flow, verifications, and record accuracies of each transaction.
• Ensure positional integrity and trade flows between risk systems, processing systems, sub-ledger and general ledger and all supporting trading applications
• Support of client relationship management programs and strategies
• Research and resolve transaction related inquiries from trading, wire ops, and client
• Correspondent Bank communication
• Service Message
• Annual review of RMA's (Relationship Management Application)
• Maintain and coordinate new relationships, such as with Correspondents, SWIFT Corporate, and Annual RMA reviews
• Client Communications
• Processes, solves, and answers complex customer transactions, problems or inquiries.
• Primary liaison between Operations and Trading Desk
• Track Exception cases: Monitor Orders identify repaired/rejected/reversed/discrepancies
• Monitoring and managing changes to client agreements / contracts
• Actively participating in business change initiatives and provide value-added operational support
• Ensure all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements • Establishing a strong control environment around the capture and validation of Trading Transactions
• As volumes increase job duties subject to change with additional responsibilities
• Assists in projects, including testing and procedural updates related to product launch.
• Responds to inquiries or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person.
• Assures audit compliance and procedure quality control and recommends and initiates corrective actions, and ensures compliance with established Bank policies, procedures and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant business, systems, and FX Middle Office operations experience is required.
• Queue and E-Mail management through application of critical thinking skills
• FX operations experience and FX product knowledge
• Understanding of trade discrepancy resolution
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate complex information in a clear, focused manner
• Actively manage operational risk related to aspects of the currency business: Confirmations, Settlements, and relationship Management
• Detailed oriented and deadline driven, with the ability to prioritize, focus, and thrive in a high paced multi-tasking environment.
• Able to prioritize work, meet critical deadlines, and work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to write, pronounce, understand, process and accurately balance large dollar figures in foreign and domestic currencies.
• Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance laws, rules, regulations, Bank policies and procedures, and the Bank's online and mobile electronic banking products and services.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Intermediate math skills; ability to calculate interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
• Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.