Charlotte, NC Description: Role: Remote IAM Engineer (API Architecture Exp)Term : Full-Time (Direct-Hire) Job Description
The IAM (Identity and Access Management) Integration Engineer will interface with Security Service Delivery Leads and SMEs to take responsibility of designing the overall architecture and engineering design of solutions that expose their services as APIs to the Enterprise. This individual will also interface with BISOs and Business Stakeholders to engage them in the definition of the higher-level functional and non-functional requirements, analyze technical trade-offs, determine the major components and define the interfaces and collaborations between them. The IAM Integration Engineer will also validate technology assumptions and evaluate alternatives and serves as the primary coach for a domain (in this case Security APIs) across teams, ensuring that team-led design runs in sync with the product/solution and underlying platform architecture
Participate in planning, definition and high-level design of the solution, owning designs and design artifacts
Plan and develop architecture, proofs of concept, and architectural runway in support of upcoming business features and capabilities
Define subsystems and their interfaces; allocate responsibilities to subsystems; understand solution deployment
Work with internal customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level solution intent
Interact regularly with IAM Delivery Leads and SMEs about features under development
Work directly with development teams to implement solutions
Expected to drive adoption of standards and practices throughout the enterprise through keeping up-to-date, extensive documentation.
Create, maintain, follow, and promote well-established software architecture best practices among co-workers Job Responsibilities
- Experience with Business Process Orchestration enabled by API Design and Deployment
- 10+ of overall IT experience with at least 4+ years as an API Architect with focus on TIBCO or Kafka
- Candidate must be able to define solutions using Kafka based integrations. Knowledge of TIBCO based integrations is a Plus.
- Experience using Kafka and TIBCO ESB and other related technologies
- Knowledge and handson experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture.
- Experience with designing Decision Models and Event Listeners
- Knowledge of BPMN and State Management as part of API Design and Architecture
- Experienced in leading and guiding the team on developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and bestpractices.
- Experience with SOAP, REST web services, integration technologies like ESB (Kafka, TIBCO).
- Experience working on Hybrid cloud environment with one of the cloud platform (AWS or Azure)
- Candidate should have a holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com