Position: Remote Consulting Engineer
Company: Anomalix Inc.
Location: Remote - Work from home - 75% travel to client site
Status: Contract; Contract-to-hire; Full time
The Consulting Engineer works with clients to provide engineering advice and technical solutions on different projects. Skills include enterprise software installation/configuration, scripting, macro/query writing, software troubleshooting/debugging, business analysis, and project management. The Consulting Engineer also serves as the technical interface between our client and their customer, and is critical in assisting customer assigned administrators with knowledge transfer and overall product knowledge. This job involves a range of tasks, including coordinating teams, preparing documentation, and developing project plans.
- Team with Solutions Delivery Consultants and other Services Consultants to provide solutions addressing the customer's technical environment and requirements
- Development of custom solutions using a variety of protocols and technologies to integrate products with client s target systems and applications
- Install and configure Core Security software products at a customer location or by remote access
- Document on-site work and train customers on how to support the solution going forward
- Create repeatable implementation and support tools, processes and general best practices
- Provide support to existing customers
- Troubleshoot customer systems and work with software engineering staff to resolve problems
Engineering skills required:
- Identity Management experience in any combination of the following platforms: Core Security, RSA Governance & Lifecycle (Aveksa)
- Intermediate to expert level skills (2-5 years) with SQL Server Data Tools to create SSIS packages is required
- Intermediate to expert level skills (2-5 years) in scripting languages especially VBScript and PowerShell (a plus)
- Experience with Active Directory, or LDAP
- Exposure to XML, XSLT, and JSON is an advantage
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Identity Management, Data Governance, or other enterprise security products
- Identity Management experience in any combination of the following platforms: SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Identity Analytics, CA Identity Manager
- Hands-on development and integration experience
- Strong troubleshooting and customer interaction skills
- Innovative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to independently research solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple time constraints
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus
Anomalix is a Chicago based cybersecurity solutions and services organization. Our Advisory, Implementation, and Managed Services simplify security, compliance and business challenges. Security begins with visibility. Our Gartner recognized Identity and Access Management services enable cross-industry organizations to improve security and compliance, while enabling digital business transformation.
To be considered for the position, please submit a resume in response to this posting. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to full pre-employment background screenings.