Top Prospect Group has an exclusive contract role for a Power BI Developer with our global client. This year long assignment is totally remote. Candidate must have excellent technical and communication skill.
Pay rate $45-50. We placed the hiring manager so we can get you an interview.
As a Power BI Developer, you will design and develop human and/or machine experience using data and analytics tools and processes. Using emerging and established technologies, the Consultant will consider and design for both human and machine interactions in response to insights discovered from data.
Key/Day-to-day Role Responsibilities are:
- Implement project plans around reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources.
- Contribute to teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
- Bring expertise or identifies domain experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret, and produce recommendations based on company reporting and data needs.
- Advise business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities.
- Generate ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrate data from various sources to produce requested or required data elements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong proficiency with Power BI and MS SQL Server.
- Proven professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets. SSIS and Agile/MS DevOps is a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure (Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory) data management experience is preferred. Advanced proficiency with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Client consulting and project-leadership experience working with third-party clients preferred but not essential.