Kforce is seeking a remote Senior Cloud Devops (Azure a plus) in San Diego, CA.
In this role, the Senior Cloud DevOps will work in a broad and diverse team of developers, DevOps personnel and product and project managers to design, implement and deploy applications. In addition, this role will work with Security Operations to figure out and mitigate external threats and proactive responses to security issues in the cloud.
* Provision and maintain Cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code methodologies
* The Senior Cloud DevOps will design, build and maintain CI-CD infrastructure with code-based pipelines
* Self-managed, eager to work with developers, QA, operations to design and implement
automated solutions with built-in security
* The Senior Cloud DevOps will build reusable automation tools
* 7+ years of overall IT experience
* Strong troubleshooting skills in network infrastructure, Kubernetes, SQL databases,
VMs. cloud-native application resources
* Skilled in performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders at multiple
technical levels, documenting and presenting solutions
* Driven to automate everything
* Affinity for security and privacy
* Thrive on working with uncertain or undefined problems; think abstractly and lead
* Energetic team player who works well across the business and readily adapts to change
* Ability to work independently, develop own objectives, manage multiple simultaneous
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.