Kforce's client, a growing nationwide and well-established company in Raleigh, NC, is seeking a couple of Remote Senior SAP ABAP Developers. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on these exclusive search assignments. The Senior SAP ABAP Programmers will perform complex ABAP programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of SAP modules as well as interfaces with other systems. This role is 100% remote.
* BS degree in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related field preferred
* Senior SAP ABAP Programmers will have 5 to 7 years of recent full-time paid experience in SAP ABAP programming. Experience in ABAP for Web Dynpro programming is desirable
* SAP ABAP programming tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI
* Application of OSS notes experience
* SAP Modules such as, FI (FM, BCS), MM (PR, AP, IM), Plant Maintenance, and PS, SD, LE, PO/PI, CFIN
* SAP ASAP methodology as well as Agile
* Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, and testing
* Principles of program documentation
* Principles of report, screen, and form design
* New trends in the field of information technology
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.