We have a fully remote opening for a ServiceNow Developer. Candidates must sit on our W2. If you are interested please apply with resume to .
• currently seeking to hire a Senior Development Engineer for our ServiceNow ITSM Service Catalog Team.
• To present an entrepreneurial mindset and be a part of the Service Catalog Team. as we continue to build out world class Service Catalog solutions on the ServiceNow Quebec platform.
• As a ServiceNow Certified Developer, you will be a solution engineer working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform throughout the Agile SDLC on ITBM. Bridging the gaps between the Solutions Development team and the Service Catalog team.
• You will provide development and configuration best-practices to build out a Service Catalog framework and templates using Catalog Builder, and empower the Service Catalog team with a success framework/process for a scalable means of building/migrating Service Catalog requests/flows into our Service Portal.
• Overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of Service Catalog solutions.
• Efficient and effective throughput of delivering solutions prioritized against a roadmap and Agile release schedule.
• Provide scripting and customization for all aspects of the ITSM Service/Request platform: i.e. UI form layout and design, client/server scripting, workflows, business rules, proper platform security/administration, data design, custom webservice integrations, by working with product managers and other development team members.
• Help guide and implement comprehensive ATF testing methods for each ServiceNow solution deployment.
• Coordinate, document and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
• Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to create sustainable ITSM Professional solutions in ServiceNow on Quebec.
• Answer "how to" technical and application configuration questions upon escalations, as well as debugging
• 3+ years of experience ServiceNow development and architecture on the Paris+ platform. Working in a remote/virtual environment.
• Be a current Certified ServiceNow Developer.
• Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Script, Glide, XML, HTML), and REST API Web Service integrations.
• Demonstrate solid understanding and practice of the agile application development lifecycle process, including requirement gathering and analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, issue tracking, version control, deployment and project management.
• Experience with both ITSM Pro (Incident, Problem, Service, Knowledge, Change), ITOM Pro (Event, Config, Config Discovery). ITBM, APM, SecOps, HR and CSM are a plus for Service Catalog integrations.
• Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support.
• Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies and available platform capabilities to help leverage the platform versus re-invent the wheel.
• Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
• A self-starter with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks and ability to work with business clients to help capture and define solutions from non-technical product owners and end-users.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or