Our great client in Milwaukee, WI has an immediate opening for a Remote ServiceNow Developer. If you are interested please apply with resume to
As a Systems Engineering Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for IT Operations, reporting to the IT Manager of Technology Operations. On a daily basis, you maintain solid working relationships across technical teams, developing an understanding of their technology implementations to progress our ServiceNow implementation.
You will also be:
• Leveraging your extensive experience with ServiceNow and your experience with ITBM, ITOM, Service Mapping, Event Management and Discovery.
• Support and maintain the ServiceNow Platform.
• Configure and customize ServiceNow Portal and Service Request forms
• Responsible for creating reports and dashboards in support of project processes
• Partnering with project managers, engineers and developers to gather requirements and implement ServiceNow solutions.
• Develops operating procedures for support and back-up. Assists and supports the rest of the team as needed.
• Taking an active role in directing and managing his/her own knowledge and experience base.
• Nature of business environment requires 24/7 availability. Working off-hours as needed.
• Assisting with other IT Operations activities.
Do you have what it takes?
Education: Completion of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems. Additional experience (4 years) beyond the minimum (below) may be substituted for education beyond an Associate Degree.
• ServiceNow ITBM, ITOM, Event Management, Service Mapping, Knowledge, Service Requests and other ServiceNow Modules
• major business functions and how they interrelate
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
• Technical skills
• Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation is a must
• Problem solving and creative thinking is required, including hands-on troubleshooting and analysis
• Ability to motivate and guide the efforts of others and the skill to balance the needs of various technical groups (Relies on other technical subject matter experts)
• The ultimate team player - flexible, versatile and adaptable
• Collaborator that enjoys working with other engineers and developers
• Independent and takes initiative
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or