Apex Systems Is Looking For A 100% Remote Solutions Engineer! To apply, please send an updated copy of your resume to Louie Currier - Role: Solutions Engineer Location: 100% RemoteBrief Overview:
We are looking for a .NET developer who can reverse engineer existing code into requirements documentation. Previous Software Engineer AND strong business analysis/requirements documentation experience required.
- At least 6 to 8 years of .NET (3.5 to 5) programming skills, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio
- At least 3 years of experience in reverse engineering - ability to analyze existing code, deconstruct to learn the design and functionality, and recover the information into a requirement document to be consumed by the end users.
- Experience integrating Web Services/API securely with external systems is a strong plus
- Experienced in working with business stakeholders, business systems analysts describing the functionality of code in non-technical terms
- Functional Specification document including
- Component, Context diagram
- Business functionality
- High-level architecture diagram with interfaces, integrations etc.,
- Detailed Requirements document including business rules, conditions, integrations etc., in the code
- Database and database tables being accessed
- Assists in the design and development of software solutions
- Designs and develops integrations for SaaS solutions
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at