Sr Quality Analyst at Alpharetta ,GA
Day 1 Onsite
The position requires testing in a fast-paced, time sensitive project. The job requires working knowledge of the testing methodologies and the quality processes, and involves developing and executing test plans using technical requirements and design specifications as input, analyzing test results, performing data validation, tracking defects, and providing regular status.
Required Minimum Level of Education: Bachelors Degree
Required Minimum Years of Experience: 5
- Participate in requirements analysis, test plan preparation, test procedure development and execution, documentation of results and reporting.
- Coordinate with engineering and development to establish a well-constructed testing environment to ensure requirement implementation and verification correctness and to review test case coverage.
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the team to deliver quality software iteratively.
- Configure and troubleshoot devices like electric meters, network devices, etc.
- Work Independently and perform full system troubleshooting including windows\Linux servers, databases, Network etc.
- Automate test cases using automation tools like Robot Framework and Selenium
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a relevant Engineering field.
- Enterprise Software testing experience.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL databases.
- Certified in any of the following software testing-related certifications is a plus: Certified Software/firmware Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Software/firmware Tester (CSTE), Certified Software/firmware Project Manager (CSPM), Certified Software/firmware Test Professional (CSTP), Certified Test Manager (CTM), or similar.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
- Experience with any of the following technologies: relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle), Microsoft Test Manager, Azure DevOps\TFS, XML, SOAP UI.
Knowledge of testing web services for functionality, performance and scalability.