Senior Software Engineer - C#/.NET (Remote)Are you a Software Engineer looking for an innovative change?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Bently Nevada Software Engineering Team!
Bently Nevada is a growing software, hardware, and services company who partners with world-class industrial customers for asset protection, condition monitoring, and reliability. Over 60 years of expertise to design, develop, and drive the manufacturing high-caliber, edge to cloud plant-wide hardware and software solutions that enable customer operations to become more safe, reliable, and productive.Partner with the best
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for programing a component, feature and or feature set. You work independently and contribute to the immediate team and to other teams across business including design discussions.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Consulting with your team lead and management to design, implement and deliver defect free software on time to meet customer needs.
- Providing product backlog estimates and meeting your committed development schedules.
- Producing design documents and functional specifications.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- Have 4 years or more of experience in an engineering capacity.
- Have knowledge of XML based protocols and C#/.NET experience.
- Have familiarity with software source control, bug tracking, and build processes along with agile software development process experience.
- Have the ability to stay organized and focused while supporting multiple areas of shifting technical and conceptual complexity.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working a hybrid, part remote, part in office, provided you live within driving distance.
- Working fully in the office.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.