Kforce's client, a growing software-based technology company is seeking a Remote Senior .NET Core Software Development Engineer. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. This is 100% Remote. The Company offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual bonus, unlimited PTO, 401K Matching, etc.
We are looking for a passion for a modern software development approach, distributed systems, implementing best practices. The Software Development Engineer will work with the rest of the team(s) members to help achieve redesign and new design initiatives of our product portfolio by applying software design techniques and design patterns that will scale alongside our fast-growing business demands.
Responsibilities of a Senior .NET Core Software Development Engineer:
* Senior .NET Core Software Development Engineer will build reusable technology components in modern .Net based frameworks, Node ecosystem, and web technologies
* Position will also focus on distributed computing, NoSQL first persistence
* Work in a collaborative and fast pace agile environment to evangelize software development best practices
* Design and implement HTTP/RESTful APIs
* Senior .NET Core Software Development Engineer drives adoption of DevOps practices using Microsoft Azure DevOps and has experience with delivery pipeline
* Evolve and improve team's development and release management practices using CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps)
* Document system architecture through API documentation, system diagrams, and versioned wiki-based systems
* Identify and champion mitigation of technical debt by adopting SOLID principles and Unit Testing patterns and practices
* Perform troubleshooting and/or provide resolution to incidents raised by the support staff
* B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent work experience
* 7+ years of designing, developing, debugging, and securing Asp.NET/C# applications
* Experience developing data driven solutions using NoSQL, RDBMS, and/or other persistence platforms is a plus
* Experience deploying and maintaining Production workloads built on .NET/IIS or cloud-native infrastructure is a plus
* Excellent skills in .NET Core 5/3.x/Full Framework 4.X/Asp.Net MVC and WebAPI/C#
* Cloud-Native architectures and technologies, i.e., public/private cloud, containerization, infra-as-code, and scaling is a plus
* In-depth knowledge of distributed systems concepts and applying Domain Driven Design methodology to evolve enterprise scale applications
* Fluent in Git-based workflows, review process, and shifting left quality practices
* Ability to multi-task, analyze and problem solve, and coach less other experienced members
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.