ExakTime is a leader in time and labor management solutions. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing mobile workforce. End the dominance of manual and paper labor tracking. At ExakTime you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer’s daily lives.
We are looking for a Remote Sr. Mobile Software Engineer (Android/iOS) who is a great coder with desire to solve complex problems within a fast-paced environment. You will be a champion of quality and efficiency, employing your technical skills to invent and simplify how things work, utilize leading edge technologies, and ensure our mobile apps meets the highest standards. Working closely with team members within an Agile environment, you will be creating the features that will be improving our customers’ lives.
Our team is hard working and dedicated. You would be a valued participant, in a stimulating and well managed workplace, that also has great perks and employee benefits. Work remote or local; regardless of where, you’ll always feel connected, impactful and part of a family. With 13 years of offsite worker practice, we live the connected and committed workforce. ExakTime is the place to build a career, solve exciting problems, connect with customers and be part of a team without compare, ready to join?
What You Will Be Doing:
• Work with team members to design, develop and test, new features or improve already existing features
• Significantly contributing to the development of our next generation mobile app
• Continuously improve development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews
• Keep abreast of new technology developments
• Working knowledge of software development life cycle methodology, preferably within an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
• Familiarity with object oriented languages
• Proficiency with Android and iOS platforms
• Strong knowledge of general algorithms, design patterns and good coding practices
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• 5+ years of Software Engineering Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.