Kforce is looking for an elite Sr. React Native/React Software engineers (remote) to architect, design the development of web applications that power the clients platform while working fully remote. 3 years of experience with React and React Native are required.
Summary: By leveraging your vast experience leading teams and developing Single Page Apps, you will play an integral role in enhancing and evolving web client architecture, bringing new ideas to life by developing software that is deployed globally and improves the quality of life for users throughout the world. You will be responsible for the front-end architecture and will evolve it to meet or exceed current and future needs. You will help a team of front-end developers as well as contribute to the development of the Single Page Apps (SPA) that deliver data visualization and reporting for diabetics, their physicians and other caregivers, family or friends.
* Evolve the front-end architecture to support future needs based on input from the product roadmap and interactions with Product Management and Senior Management
* Investigate and recommend new technologies, design patterns, tools and practices to make our web apps even better
* Interact with Product Owners, Architects and management to transform feature specifications into designs and development plans
* Work with the Cloud back-end team to negotiate REST API contracts
* Manage and mentor a team of front-end engineers, including hybrid mobile app developers
* Employ the agile methodology to deliver software quickly and efficiently
* Leverage your experience and talents by performing regular code reviews and by mentoring other engineers
* Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) to deliver quality software
* A BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Extensive experience employing ReactJS and expert understanding of the latest trends in the use of, and the evolution of, ReactJS web applications
* A deep understanding of Single Page App architectures
* Solid experience implementing localized web applications (i18n, l10n)
* Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS and producing pixel perfect results
* Experience employing Git, following branching patterns, and submitting pull requests
* Strong unit and integration test habits
* Experience employing React Native to develop hybrid mobile apps
* Experience developing NodeJS applications
* Experience using cloud services from platforms such as Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
* Back-end REST API development experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.