Kforce has a client in Garden City, ID that is seeking a Remote Support Engineer III. This position is in Boise, ID, partial remote and onsite required. The campus is located in Garden City.
The Support Engineer III will provide best in class Engineering remote support diagnoses for external and internal customers. As trusted advisor, you should be self-motivated and will create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction by providing firsthand resolution to technical highly complex in nature malfunctions, should maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and actively contribute to the company's technical knowledge portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer engagement.
* Engineer will be responsible for implementing part or all the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design and following the Remote Technical Support processes
* Remote resolve technical issues from end user's contacts and proactive notification systems
* Integration between different department in the company in order to provide End to End professional complete solution to the customers - customer service oriented
* Trigger an onsite interaction (parts and/or field dispatch) if the issue cannot be fixed remotely. Proper diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensuring proper handover to the FSE
* Engineer will provide ongoing ideas on improvement in the field of remote Engineering
* Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customer
* Strong analytical and remote troubleshooting skills: solid diagnosis skills with ability to remotely collect and manage information and translate customer faced symptoms into a product issue
* Team player - collaboration and one team one goal approach
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers and internally
* Experience in a customer facing role (onsite support, remote support or similar) will be valued
* Advanced Software and HW knowledge of computing, storage, and peripheral devices
* Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible to carry out any remote technical support
* Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan
* Able to communicate with internal management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family
* Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including questioning, listening, development ideas
* Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations
* Owns and produces customer documentation; Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to follow steps
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.