Apex Systems is a world class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients' digital visions.
Apex has an opportunity for a Remote Web Analytics Manager
. For applicants who are interested in this opportunity; please send a Word resume to Alexa Whalen, Professional Recruiter, at
Here are the details: Position: Web Analytics Manager Location: Remote Rate: Negotiable based on experience Duration: PERM About this Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced analytics professional to join their growing Ecommerce team as their Web Analytics Manager. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for monitoring site performance, reporting, dashboard creation, web analytics tag management and implementation.
As part of the team, you will deliver analysis and insights that will educate and influence optimizations and business decision-making. You'll measure the success of the website, including promotions, to make recommendations about how to iterate and improve performance.
You are the knowledgebase about all things digital and will use your extensive knowledge to build and leverage strong relationships cross-functionally within Marketing, Merchandising, Creative, Strategy, Product and IT to achieve the company objectives.
This role is remote and will report to the Vice President, Ecommerce. What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Develop, build out and automate reports/dashboards across properties that provide insights and recommendations for growth opportunities (i.e. content consumption, topic performance, engagement, traffic).
- Maintain, test, and enhance the GTM tagging of our site, including defining and enforcing tagging protocols and standards to apply uniform and appropriate tracking of web activity.
- Support online A/B testing efforts through data reporting and statistical analysis to drive actionable insights.
- Lead analyses, KPI reporting and site performance insights including promotions.
- Partner with development teams to design, develop, manage, and publish required GTM/GA tagging.
- Advise and execute ad-hoc requests for analysis to support top management
- Establish and maintain senior management scorecards
- Provide in-depth analyses to deliver case studies/metrics recaps around the success of our events, key dates and promotions.
- Owning KPIs and forecasting to support desired business targets.
- Partner with the digital channel leads, CRM customer analytics team, business intelligence teams.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, marketing, computer science or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience managing web analytics platforms and reporting.
- 3+ years of experience practicing search engine optimization.
- Proficient with web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge of HEAP and Crazy Egg a strong plus.
- A team player with strong project management and leadership skills
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at