Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multispecialty clinic with 25 locations and is comprised of more than 500 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With more than 55 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
The purpose of this role is to support the Managed Care area of Kelsey-Seybold with their reporting needs.
- Producing recurring reports for health plans/carriers related to claims data, encounter data, and referrals.
- Creating ad-hoc reports requested by internal Managed Care staff as well as external customers.
- Providing analytical support to Utilization Management, Claims, Compliance, Enrollment, Member Services, and Sales.
- Partnering with Business Intelligence and Population Health to improve analytical data structure and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area or 4 years equivalent work experience3+ years of experience in data analysis, reporting, or managed healthcare
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of experience in report writing experience (Epic Clarity, Crystal Report, Business Objects, SQL)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Epic Clarity and SQL
- Experience writing, debugging, and documenting complex queries against relational databases
- Proven communication, presentation, project management, problem-solving and technical skills are also required.
- Ability to assume more than one role on the team, and must have the ability to travel occasionally
- Master’s degree in related field
- 4-6 years experience in data analysis, reporting, or managed healthcare
- Experience in the healthcare industry with an understanding of data in healthcare organizations (including claims data, referrals data, Medicare Advantage, capitated payment models)
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access, or SSRS
- Epic Clarity
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.